Wednesday 21 March 2012

♥ KURT GEIGER ♥

I can't possibly express my love for Kurt Geiger shoes! They're my absolute guilty pleasure in life! No matter how high the heel is or what style or shape the shoe is you will be walking on clouds all day! Their prices are worth the comfort! For this post I had to control myself and put a limit on how many photos I would post or you'd be scrolling down the whole of the Kurt Geiger website.




Their wedges are just too fabulous! I bought a pair last summer for my holiday and wore them everyday with out fail. I can't wait for this summer to get them out again! Also I bought the most incredible pair of wedge boots! I couldn't find a photo online but I'll take one next time i wear them and post it. Or you can just have a nosey through some outfit of the days on my YouTube channel and they are in plenty!







These glittery Golden silvery masterpieces are possibly my all time favourites! They come in 3 diffrent colours but of course I had to have the most stand out which is Gold glitter covered! There's more conservative and day time colours which look more like summery wedges rather than nigh-club shoes. They're from 'Carvela' (a brand within Kurt Geiger) which has the most beautiful range of all types of shoes!And is defo my top choice and style! These Particular wedges are not the friendliest on your pockets. They were £150 when I bought my pair, but my friend bought the same pair in a sale for £70. However they're on the Kurt Geiger website right now for £150 so who knows!?  Carvela has gorgeous sandals in summer time that deserve a look!




If you live in London you must visit one of the the Kurt Geiger shops they do the most amazing displays! Brent cross has an amazing hanging display that looks kind of like a round disco ball thing. I'm just going to find a picture for you as I'm not the best at describing these things!...
There we go >>
That's not exactly the Brent Cross store but that's the exact display so I'm guessing they do the same in multiple locations. E.g Westfields and Oxford Street.








This Next pair is so on trend! The Spiky shoes have been out since last year and people were afraid of them at first. Maybe too punk rock? But they have trended into the top buy for shoes this year! These spiky heels from Kurt Geiger are called Lorissa, from the brand Sam Edelman within The Store. They're new in this month and have sold out multiple times online! Sorry to say, This exact pair will burn a whopping £205 in your pocket! But they will last forever? You can give them to your daughters when they come back into fashion in 15/20 years. HeHe

There are sooo many styles and brands around doing these shoes so you have no excuse not to own a pair! They can range from prices as low as £20! I'll share the secret and tell you where from in another blog =] x

http://www.kurtgeiger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment